Terms and Conditions
Copyright and other rights to the Site
The procedure for using the Site
The Company permits the use of the Site as follows:
- When using the Site, you must comply with the current legislation of the USA; you must not distribute, modify, copy (except as described above), transfer, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative materials, transfer, sell or otherwise use the content of the Site without the written permission of the Company;
- It is not allowed to use the Site to post or transmit any material that violates intellectual property rights, contains threats, false information, is misleading, contains insults, harassment, libelous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, blasphemous materials or any material that may constitute or stimulate conduct that is unlawful or violates applicable the legislation of the USA – the Company will provide full assistance to law enforcement authorities or implement any judicial and administrative acts requiring the Company to inform the authorized state bodies of the personal data of the user who posted or transmitted any such information or materials;
- It is not allowed to use the Site for advertising purposes or for any commercial mediation, as well as other commercial operation of any part of the Site, its use or the right to access it;
- It is not allowed to use the Site to host or transmit viruses, worm, Trojans, spyware and other computer codes, files or programs that may be harmful, are of a nature intrusions or are created with the purpose of damage or capture of the results of work, or control over the use of any hardware, software or equipment;
- It is forbidden to use the Site in order to violate the rights of others, as well as the processing of personal data of other users of the Site;
- It is forbidden to restrict or impede the use of the Site by other persons, disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers and networks that support the operation of the Site, as well as violate the requirements, procedures, rules and regulations of these networks;
- It is forbidden to modify, adapt, translate, decompile, disassemble and re-engineer any part of the Site.
Confidentiality of information
The site and all the software, special materials and contents of the site may be changed and provided to users in an “as is” status. The Company can neither guarantee nor claim that your use of the Site and content do not violate the rights of third parties, and also that the above information is accurate, complete or up to date.
You use this content at your own risk. The company is not liable to users of the site for any damage or losses incurred by users of the site as a result of using the site unless it is proved by the court that such damage or loss was caused to the user by the company.
The information given on the website IN NO CASE can be considered replacement of doctor’s advice.
Links to third-party websites
The site may contain links to sites owned or operated by third parties. Such links are provided only for the convenience of users. The company does not control and is not responsible for the content, privacy protection rules and security of these sites. The Company is not responsible to users of the Site if these sites belonging to third parties:
- violate the intellectual property rights of any third parties, contain inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous information;
- are unsuitable for commercial or other specific purposes;
- do not provide sufficient security;
- contain viruses or other harmful elements; or
- contain libelous or defamatory information.
The company does not support the content, products or services offered by such sites. By following links to such sites, you do this at your own risk and without the permission of the Company.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Applicable law and dispute resolution
In the event of a dispute, the Company and the user must take all measures to resolve in a friendly way through negotiations any disputes and contradictions that may arise between them. If the Parties fail to amicably resolve the dispute or contradictions between them, such disputes and contradictions must be referred to the court for resolution in accordance with the current legislation.